THE FIRST MAJOR EVENT...
... dedicated to the entire manufacturing sector needed to be able to identify and promote the most innovative companies. Enter the Global Industrie Awards , a way to acknowledge and reflect the plurality and modernity of the sector. They provide guaranteed media exposure and a remarkable boost in both reputation and business! The awards will be presented on the evening of 27th March, at a ceremony attended by the press and all the manufacturers.
For more information: click here
The six categories
- Productive performance will showcase innovations that provide significant gains in productivity, key ratios, or performance.
- New technology will showcase innovations resulting from a technology transfer or a major technological innovation.
- Collective success will showcase a project, product, or service that came about via collaboration between various manufacturers.
- Outstanding achievement will showcase remarkable know-how in the production of parts, services, subassemblies, and other systems.
- Industrial transformation will showcaseproviders of services and technologies that support companies in their transformation, as well as companies that have managed to adapt to the current upheavals.
- Responsible solution will showcase innovations that incorporate energy efficiency, circular economy, CSR, ergonomics, eco-design ...
- A special demonstration award will go to one of the exhibitors whose booth does a particularly good job at illustrating the current revolution that is taking place in the manufacturing sector.